ESSEC SOWS THE FIRST SEEDS OF THE #CAMPUS2020 PROJECT

On Friday September 20th, ESSEC Business School met the institutional partners of # Campus2020, to symbolically mark the launch of this important project for the school. Three new buildings will come out of the ground by 2023 on the historic campus of Cergy.

The launch ceremony of the #Campus2020 project in pictures

Find the images of this important evening for ESSEC Business School and its partners.

Mariano Efron: "Asserting the pioneering spirit"

Understanding the campus’ essence, identifying the school's needs, picking up on the implicit, integrating education into its natural and urban environment: these were some of the strengths of the project won by Architecture-Studio.

Campus 2020
MORE THAN A REAL ESTATE PROJECT, A RENEWED ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE

As the core of ESSEC Business School’s development, this transformed campus meets the new needs of students and faculty, while positioning our school at the level of the best international academic standards.

3 new buildings and new connecting paths to reinvent lifestyles, studying and working on campus.

A green campus, eco-responsible and open on and to the city, its inhabitants and other academic institutions.

A CAMPUS WE SHALL BUILD TOGETHER

Total budget = €35m

The School and the Foundation ESSEC have launched a development campaign to make a join commitment to this ambitious goal.

We all have our stone to bring!

Make Some Noise #Campus2020

Relay our news, share, give testimony,…

Take part

Donate

Calendar

Have your say in the 2020 campus project!

This campus is our project to everyone, so do not hesitate to contribute and share!

You have an idea ? A suggestion ? Tell us everything, this space is yours. We will share the best ideas with the rest of the community on a regular basis.

And to inform you and share, it is there

A project that needs each of you.

The ESSEC Foundation and the School team up to conduct a fundraising campaign with alumni and companies to offer students, professors, researchers, companies and staff an experience that promotes the sharing of knowledge and knowledge. innovation, in an increasingly demanding international context.

Each donation is deductible of 66% of the income tax (IR), 75% of the IFI, or 60% of the IS if you give in the title of your company.

Make deductible donation

l'IR

l'IFI

l'IS

Amount
250€ 500€ 1000€ 3000€

Free :

My donation comes back to me X€ after tax deduction
250€ 500€ 1000€ 3000€

Free :

250€ 500€ 1000€ 3000€

Free :

Lu Ma Me Je Ve Sa Di
01 02 03 04 05 06 07
08 09 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31