ESSEC is reinventing itself

Over the next two decades, our school’s working methods, study modes and way-of-life are set to experience major changes, in some cases even profound transformation. 50 years after its creation and true to its pioneering spirit, ESSEC must take up these challenges, reinvent itself and offer the world cutting-edge, innovative responses. 

With the Campus 2020 project, ESSEC aims at creating a new identity for itself within Cergy-Pontoise and for the next five decades,in significantly accentuating both its opening-up and interactions with its ecosystem and its international dimensions, crucial to the global aspirations of ESSEC and the Paris Seine University, of which the school is a member.

Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi

Dean and President of ESSEC

“This core transformation project for the Cergy campus is also a main priority in ESSEC’s development. It will help design the teaching of tomorrow and transform the way people live, work and study on the Cergy campus. This ambitious project aptly addresses the new needs expressed by the students and faculty, who now come from every continent. It puts ESSEC in line with the top international standards in academics.” explains Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi, Dean and President of ESSEC

Take part

Donate

Calendar

Have your say in the 2020 campus project!

This campus is our project to everyone, so do not hesitate to contribute and share!

You have an idea ? A suggestion ? Tell us everything, this space is yours. We will share the best ideas with the rest of the community on a regular basis.

And to inform you and share, it is there

A project that needs each of you.

The ESSEC Foundation and the School team up to conduct a fundraising campaign with alumni and companies to offer students, professors, researchers, companies and staff an experience that promotes the sharing of knowledge and knowledge. innovation, in an increasingly demanding international context.

Each donation is deductible of 66% of the income tax (IR), 75% of the IFI, or 60% of the IS if you give in the title of your company.

Make deductible donation

l'IR

l'IFI

l'IS

Amount
250€ 500€ 1000€ 3000€

Free :

My donation comes back to me X€ after tax deduction
250€ 500€ 1000€ 3000€

Free :

250€ 500€ 1000€ 3000€

Free :

Lu Ma Me Je Ve Sa Di
XX XX XX 01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08 09 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30